My name is Jonique’
Most people call me Joni!
I am a wife to the most amazing man alive
The mother to the cutest, sweetest and most loving little girl.
I craft, I play dolls, I can make a mean pony tail and I love to bake.
The AMAZING Kassi let me blog swap with her today!
This is my first swap so be easy on me.
My little 1 year old is OBSESSED with the kitchen.
All my drawers are unorganized I am missing half my measuring spoons
I have to sweep at least 2 times a day
and our backyard looks like a mini kitchen- with cups, spoons and towels my little lady takes outside.
So my goal of preventing at least my towels form making it outside is to make this little beauty.
What you need:
- Sewing machine
- white or any color of thread
- Take your towel lay it flat and place one of the Velcro pieces on the end of the towel
- Sew it on there
- Take your other end and sew the other piece of Velcro to it.
- **Make sure that you place the Velcro on the correct side of the towel so that it will stick together.
- Then Walah!
– I know I am bad at directions you should see me drive but I didn’t take pictures.
Thank you Kassi for letting me swap with you today!
And everyone else thanks for reading!
Come Visit us at www.thelittlebeachs.blogspot.com