If you haven’t heard of Nice Girl Notes, promise me that right after you read this, you will head over and check it out. Pinky promise and stamp it.
Pretty lady Roo is an amazing mommy of two with another on the way and SHE. IS. HILARIOUS. And ballin. I love her blog so much that I use reading it as a reward for getting homework assignments done. Truth. Maybe one of these days I’ll get brave and write some fun tutorials on social situations like she does.
Anyway, Monday she’s hosting a “What’s in Your Bag?” linky party. 🙂 What better way to get to know someone than rifle through her bag right? I won’t even make you wait for me to leave the room, I’ll give you a quick peak right now!
All laid out….
- My Planner- full up of assignments, events, birthdays, test dates and scribbles.
- My copy of “For the Strength of Youth” -cause Heaven knows I need all the strength I can get 🙂
- A copy of Eat Pray Love. I’m a weirdo and skip between books, so I’m trying to finish it finally.
- A red Tootsie Pop from the coolest Honors English Professor ever. You think this is good? We usually get cinnamon cake and brownies cause “thinking burns calories” and she gives us extra credit for things like attending the haunted house in town. How can you not love her?!
- A Card Stationary Set from the Hallmark Store. It’s in a cute matching box even! I love writing and mailing quick notes to all the lovely people in my life. Nothing beats snail mail.
- A Jump Drive
- Head Phones
- My favorite pen. I got it from the Study Abroad Representatives. Which makes me feel sort of guilty because I have no intention of studying abroad… but it writes so smooth!
- A Bracelet
- Some Earrings
- A Hair Tie
- Warm Vanilla Sugar Lotion from Bath and Body Works (Forget you Laura Bell Bundy! It smells like happiness and snickerdoodles, Giddy on over it.)
- An Umbrella- Not because I seriously think that I’m ever going to need it.. I live in the desert. BUT our Granny had this thing where she wanted everyone to always have an umbrella with them… and I know that the one day I decide carrying it is ridiculous will be the day it rains so hard that a four foot flood hits the border region.
- Loose Change. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by not being able to find a parking spot so I just go for a meter… and apparently I enjoy frantically searching for quarters in the bottom of my bag.
- My Wallet
- An eInstruction Clicker for my favorite class, Sociology. My professor totally used Cordell Walker as an example for a test question. Yeah… that sort of says it all.
- My Keys- complete with Zebra printed pepper spray from the big brother, and a cute “Sisters Always, Friends Forever” key chain from Kassi.
I hope you enjoyed getting to see a little more of my world via purse.
So tell me… what’s in YOUR bag?