WIWW – A Touch of Grey

Or is it gray…? I can never decide!
In my quest to mix things up…
I purchased this fun ruffly grey shirt when the hubs took me birthday clothes shopping.
I just love it. It’s so girly and ruffly!
Then there’s my grey dress pants from Old Navy.
When I started my job last October I bought a few nice work outfits that included these pants… Turns out I don’t really have to dress up for work.
(I work mostly from a computer, so only my boss and coworkers ever see me…)
But it’s still nice to once in awhile… The loose white top (also from Old Navy) dresses it down a little I think.
And since we’re talking grey/gray, check out my NEW grey hand knit headband
I won the lovely Sarah’s (of The Fontenot Four) Big Birthday Giveaway
One of the prizes was an item from her shop, and this is what I chose! I’ve already worn it several times to keep my ears toasty warm! Thank you again Sarah!!!
Haha! Does this picture remind anyone of this….
Source

I think so! haha. No worries! I was just headed out to feed horses in the cold… 🙂
Linking this to these FUN parties! Click the pics to check them out and link up your posts!

Momma Go Roundpleated poppy

Comments

1. love that gray ruffly top in the top outfit!!!

2. Sarah {the fontenot four} says:

Love the headband! Looks great on you! Thanks for the mention!!

3. You look so cute! I wish I was fashionable 😉

4. Life In The Thrifty Lane says:

Love grey! Your ruffly shirt is super cute!

5. love your gray/grey shirt!

6. Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty says:

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA i cant stop laughing!!! seriously love it! and ill take your grey shirt now PLEASE!!!

🙂

7. Love your outfits! I can never figure out if it is gray/grey either. *sigh*

8. Ami w/AliLilly says:

The horses think your gangstah! HAHAHA!! I wish I knew how to spell all those bizarre gangster like sounds you make while putting up said bizarre gangster signs! lol I LOVE that ruffled shirt! I have a similar one that is purple and I'm TOTALLY BUMMED! I spilled something on it and now I have one of them dang lil dark spots! Now I just need to find a blog post about removing them!! OH and you could TOTALLY leave your head on for the full body pics! lol We love seeing your pretty face!! I know Alie sure does!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

9. QB @ Tales from Domestic Obscurity says:

Ha…I completely thought gangster so i cracked up when I scrolled down to the cartoon pic.

10. Kara @ Mine for the Making says:

LOVE the grey ruffle shirt and the grey crochet headband!!