11 Facts about Kassi….
|FYI – The door is NO LONGER green. 😉|
|The whole family at our wedding.
Brent is on the far left. Toby is behind Kayli in the black hat.
LOVE it! Mostly because it was my first real purchase all on my own!
|See, the back of my Nitro! All filled up! 😉 Haha… That’s the only picture I could find that wasn’t a completely weird photo… That’s also our brother, Brent in the pic and my friend Tracey’s little boy.|
|Bay fishing in South Padre, Texas|
Yep, there’s a contest/event for that. 😉
|See me? I’m on the right-ish… Blingie belt… 😉|
Don’t really feel like I have the events to get that dressed up for… Must work on that.
|A photo album I crafted up for a friend’s baby a few years ago.|
|Me? Sitting middle front.|
|A hat I made for my friend Tracey’s other little boy.
See photo three for his big brother. 😉
My mom was our soccer coach!
|I’m right behind the soccer on the cake.
That’s my lovely mom holding the cake of course, and Brent (my brother) is to the left and behind my mom in the grey t shirt.
1. Who is your biggest inspiration?
I have different people that inspire me for different things… But the first one that comes to mind is my mom. I want to be a mom just like she was!
2. What’s the biggest milestone you’ve crossed so far?
Well in 2011 we bought our first house and I married my awesome husband. I think 2011 was a huge milestone year!
3. Where’s your favorite place to eat?
When I was going to college it was this Mexican food place called Andele’s. Best tacos ever! Now that we live in AZ I love Mechy’s another little Mexican food place. Best churros ever!
4. Do you work out? And if you do, how often?
No. Honestly. Well, until this month. I’m on week two of the Couch to 5K. I’ve already messed up all the days… But I have done them all! So not too bad I think….
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Australia. Love it there. I went once in high school… Queensland specifically.
6. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure food?
A Strawberry Cheesequake blizzard from Dairy Queen.
7. Do you believe in New Year’s Resolutions? If so, do you keep them?
See number four above…
8. What’s your favorite vacation you’ve taken?
We had a BLAST in South Padre in 2010.
9. What’s your favorite Disney song?
“A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes” from Cinderella.
10. Do you have a favorite Broadway play (musical or non-musical)?
Um… I’ve only ever seen a couple. Chicago was really good.
11. What’s your favorite comfort food?
I grew up in NM so bean and cheese burritos count as comfort food to me. YUM!
OK… Now my 11 questions….
1. What’s your worst habit?
2. What do you consider your best characteristic?
3. If you could do any job what would it be?
4. What’s your favorite shop on Etsy?
5. Name three of your favorite blogs…
6. What’s your favorite recipe to make?
7. If you could trade places with one blogger who would it be and why?
8. Ryan Gosling? Bradley Cooper? Alex O’Laughlin? 😉
9. What’s your absolute favorite movie?
10. If you could choose one blog conference/event to go to, money no object which would it be?
11. What would you eat for your last meal??
And I’m tagging….
Kara at Mine for the Making
Bethani at Cheers, Bethani
Lacee at Momma’s Like Me
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home
Jodi at Sweets and Shutterclicks
Ami at AliLilly
Veronica at Life in the Thrifty Lane
Carlee at Ladybird Ln.
Crystal at Homemaker in Heels
* Any of those names look familiar???
Have you noticed my Top Commentators widget over there on the left….