Lately…

Hey there lovelies!

Lately there’s a few things that I’ve been loving around this amazing blog community of ours. Thought it would be a good idea to take a day and share with you a few things I’m positive you won’t want to miss!

______________

I adored this post about making love an action word… Bonus? It includes my most favorite scripture…. maybe that’s cliche, but I don’t care. haha.

SO, SO excited and happy for this sweet girl!

Know anyone getting married? This would make a fun gift!

Did you know you can have culture shock in…. America. Totally can. And living without Mexican food?! I would never!

This chick has an AMAZING shoe collection… Color me jealous!!! 😉

Here’s a few fun ideas of activities to do with your kiddos this summer!

Speaking of fun activities do you have a fun list like this? We’re thinking of hosting a sort of Bucket List link up soon… Maybe you should start one! 😉

Isn’t this bow holder ADORABLE!?!?! You can buy one here.

I’m not a huge fan of mushrooms, but I can see this recipe making a mushroom lover’s week!

This sweet lady has the cutest little girls!

I’ll take a few of these no sew extender slips… One in white and one in black!
K, thanks. 😉

Can you believe this outfit cost $5!?!?!

Do you ever feel like this with your BFFs?

I was abruptly made aware of a CRAZY way someone can steal and use your photos! I had no idea things like this were happening! Watermark your pics peeps! Especially those of the kiddos!

The fourth of July is coming up! Help your little miss feel oh so patriotic with this!

While you’re at it, feel a little patriotic yourself!

I WILL be drinking my coffee just like this during this HOT AZ summer!

Have a lovely rest of the week dolls!!!

Comments

1. That hoax story is insane. Thanks for the links!

2. Ah, thanks for the shout out! I was totally not expecting it!!

3. Great post, I want to go through and read each one! I read the culture shock one and it was pretty funny! Have a great day!

They’re all really fun reads! 🙂 Enjoy the rest of your week friend! Hope your Ripped Contest is going well by the way!!!

4. The hoax story is scary, but I really like the slip extender!

Isn’t it! I couldn’t believe it when I read that! The slip extenders are so pretty and sounds super easy to whip up!

5. Yes I watermark my pics now! I’m thinking though if the pics are more personal I may put a light water make smack dab in the center so it cannot be cropped out.
    I also think I may try the mushroom recipe 🙂

That’s a good idea! I try to keep my watermarks towards the outer edge, but you’re right… they could still be cropped out!

6. Ya know I always feel a lil silly watermarking my family pics! Well, not any more!! This is a great post, girl! I’m loving checking out all the links. Thanks for including my coffee!!! I’m drinking one right now! 🙂

I’m the same way! Consider them all watermarked from now on, right!?! You are most welcome! Such a yummy recipe!!

7. I loved those no sew slip extenders. I was eyeing them myself. Should you get some awesome swag, you can always throw some my way 😉

8. Thank you for linking up your sponsor showcase post! 🙂

9. Wow what a great post! I love your format – thank you so much for linking up!

Thanks Amanda! and thanks to you ladies for hosting! Such a great idea!

10. I agree watermarking your pictures is very important these days. Never know who is trying snag your stuff.

True story!!! Thanks for the visit and comment today Krystle!! 🙂