Fancy This Fridays #84

Happy Friday friends!!!

So… a few things to announce today!

First, if you signed up for the Sittin in the Sun Package Exchange you should have received an email with your partner information from either me or Breanna by now… If you haven’t for some reason, please let me know!!

Next… Have you heard of RevolutionizeHer? Well, if not, consider this your invite to check it out!!!
While you’re there, click over to the Admin page… Maybe you’ll see a familiar face… 😉

Have you entered our Cottonelle Clean Care Kit giveaway yet? It’s a super easy one!

And again, thanks for all the first wedding anniversary wishes! It has been a success so far! This weekend we’re going on a little trip to celebrate! I’ll be sure to share a little next week sometime. 🙂

On the actual day though, July 9th, we tried a little of our one year old wedding cake! Thanks to Kayli for reminding me! haha! And I got some pretty pink roses! I married a good one, absolutely! 😉

So… how has your week been? Create anything fun? We’d love to see!!!

Truly Lovely Blog

Fancy This Fridays Rules:

1. Please link directly to the project post on your blog.
Not the blog itself.
2. Please link only your OWN posts.
We prefer to see what YOU have been up to… not someone random.
3. Please grab a button and display it somewhere on your blog. On your sidebar, on your posts, on your linky party page. We aren’t picky!
4. We would LOVE if you would comment on at least one other link.
Just pop over and say “Hello, coming by from Truly Lovely”, or something more clever… You know. 😉

Have a FABULOUS weekend pretty friends!!!

Comments

1. Good morning, Kassi and Kayli! Thank you for hosting a fabulous party! -Marci

Good morning to you Marci!! 🙂 It’s our pleasure! Have a great weekend!!!

2. Thanks a bunch for hosting!

3. Thanks for hosting!!! SO nice the idea of the wedding cake for your first anniversary.

Our pleasure!! It was really fun! Didn’t taste all that great after a year…. haha. But still fun!

4. That was a lot of updates! I’m going to check out Revolutionize her and see what it’s all about!

Haha right!?! A lot has been going on lately!!! You should totally join! I think I sent you an invite yesterday…. ?

5. Dave and I ate our cake on our 1st anni. It tasted like cake that sat in the freezer for a year!!! BUT, 9 years later we are still happy and crazy in love….even tho he is a bonehead!! LOL

That’s exactly how ours tasted!! Weird, right!?! 😉 I get that…. Nate can be a bonehead sometimes too… but he’s my bonehead… HAHA

6. Congrats on your first wedding anniversary! I am celebrating my second anniversary on the 24th! We didn’t try any of our cake, it didn’t keep well even in the freeze I think because it was fresh strawberries and whipped cream!

Thank you Lindsey!!! Yeah, I could see where strawberries and whipped cream might not keep…. 🙂 Have a good weekend!!!

7. Have a fabulous weekend!!!

8. Thank you so much for hosting!! I’m your newest follower! So glad I found you! Have a great weekend.

Thank YOU for linking Kathy!!! And welcome! So glad to have you! 🙂

Trackbacks

1. […] you link up to Fancy This Fridays this last week?? If not, we hope you”ll plan to make it this Friday! The party opens EARLY Friday morning […]