Hey there friends!! Happy Saturday!
Hope you’re enjoying your weekend so far and if you haven’t already linked up to our 1 Year 20 Wishes project… consider this your official invitation!!!
We have been receiving lists of 20 wishes left and right!!! AND WE LOVE IT!
Just so you know, you don’t have to have a blog to join with us!! We shared Kassi’s list here, Kayli’s here, our mom’s list here and today we have our mom’s friend, Carolyn, here to share her list!! Neither our mom or Carolyn write a blog, so we’ve posted their lists for them. You don’t have to post your list anywhere as long as you write it down somewhere for you. But if you want to link it up with us, so you can share in the encouragement and team effort we are already so excited to be seeing, you can write it in FB note and link that. Or if you want to send it to me, I’ll figure out a way to get it linked to the party for you. 😉
Carolyn’s Twenty Wishes
1. Finish painting the front bathroom
2. Plant more roses in my yard
3. Finish goldfish pond and sitting area
4. Go on a vacation… a real vacation
5. Get in better shape… possibly start P90X
6. Ride the Harley more often
7. Reorganize van trailer
8. Start more indoor plants
9. Refinish kitchen and dining room floors
10. Work on making quilts for each one of my kids
11. Learn how to make blue jean rugs
12. Make a rock patio for the backyard
13. Get family picture
14. Pick up litter on the highway for Dustin’s Adopt a Highway stretch
15. Do 12 Days of Christmas for someone in need
16. Go on a girls’ weekend out with Vanessa and Shania
17. Learn yoga
18. Get a pedicure and a manicure
19. Get a message
20. Visit three historical landmarks in New Mexico that I haven’t been to.
Grab a button and join us won’t you!?! You can read more on the reasons WHY we started this fun project here, but more than anything we want you, our sweet friends, to make YOUR wishes come true!!!! 😉
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.trulylovelyblog.net/category/twenty-wishes/" title="Truly Lovely"><img src="http://www.trulylovelyblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/wishes-button.png" alt="Truly Lovely" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!
And think about those wishes!!! The linky will be open for a whole year. 😉