Happy Wednesday Loves!
I really tried to choose wishes I was going to be excited about- I’m all about taking advantage of this time in my life. (I hear it goes fast!) So hopefully these things will keep me on my toes and loving life through to next December! These are things I WANT to do. Not things I have to do or should do- I have plenty of those lists. (; What better way to spend a year than by doing things you really want to do, right?! If you’re interested in getting in on the fun – you can grab a button now, and then link up your own list here on the blog tomorrow. Nov. 8
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.trulylovelyblog.net/category/twenty-wishes/" title="Truly Lovely"><img src="http://www.trulylovelyblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/wishes-button.png" alt="Truly Lovely" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
So here’s my list!
1. Grow a garden. (Like really grow one. Keeping the weeds out and tending it to it and all!)
2. Start playing the guitar.
3. Make and send valentines.
4. Buy my first pair of converse.
5. Make meditation a habit. (Not necessarily the kind of meditation you’re thinking, just learning to be.)
6. Finish an embroidery project. (Like pillowcases, or a dresser scarf or something.)
7. Learn the alphabet in American Sign Language.
8. Reread the entire Harry Potter series.
9. Paint again! (And maybe try something super abstract)
10. Sleep under the stars.
11. Read at least one C.S. Lewis book.
12. Buy 1 FULL outfit that I really love and maybe wouldn’t buy otherwise.
13. Get a professional best friend photo shoot done with Sara.
14. Go fishing in the evening off of the dock.
15. Do the Color Run!
16. Spend an entire day riding horses PURELY for fun- wherever I feel like going.
17. Spend a day perusing an antique shop.
18. Go to the Catwalk.
19. Learn to bake homemade bread!
20. Donate, even if it’s just a little, to a cause that I really believe in. (I’ll be doing lots of research for this one! (; )
These are subject to change of course, and hopefully I’ll be able to update as I go! 🙂
Don’t forget to make your own lists and share them with us tomorrow!