Is it really already almost Christmas? Where has this year gone? Here we were just introducing this twenty wishes idea and now it’s already time to look at our progress! (: If you don’t have tons to report, that’s totally cool- it’s only the first actual month- so please link up what you have on Thursday no matter how much or how little! We’d love to see how everyone is coming along. You can still get in on the fun too, whip up your list and share it with us. And while you’re at it, grab a button. (:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.trulylovelyblog.net/category/twenty-wishes/" title="Truly Lovely"><img src="http://www.trulylovelyblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/wishes-button.png" alt="Truly Lovely" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here’s how things are going with my list!
All progress/updates are in red.
Kayli’s Twenty Wishes by December 2013
1. Grow a garden. (Like really grow one. Keeping the weeds out and tending it to it and all!)
2. Start playing the guitar.
3. Make and send valentines.
4. Buy my first pair of converse.
5. Make meditation a habit. (Not necessarily the kind of meditation you’re thinking, just learning to be.)I’ve started this one- it’s been sort of difficult because adding a new habit is hard- but I have time to improve.
6. Finish an embroidery project. (Like pillowcases, or a dresser scarf or something.)
I actually finished my first pillowcase AND I’ve done another little small project- but I won’t cross this off until I finish my other pillowcase (:
7. Learn the alphabet in American Sign Language.I started this one too! I had them all memorized for like a week and now I forget a few, so I still need to rehearse to keep it in my long term memory- but we’re getting there!
8. Reread the entire Harry Potter series.
9. Paint again! (And maybe try something super abstract)
10. Sleep under the stars.
11. Read at least one C.S. Lewis book.
12. Buy 1 FULL outfit that I really love and maybe wouldn’t buy otherwise.
13. Get a professional best friend photo shoot done with Sara.
14. Go fishing in the evening off of the dock.
15. Do the Color Run!All signed up and ready to go in January! (:
16. Spend an entire day riding horses PURELY for fun- wherever I feel like going.
17. Throw someone a full on party- birthday or just because.
(I just changed this one because I like this wish better! You can see what I replaced it with by going to my original list here.)
18. Go to the Catwalk.
19. Learn to bake homemade bread!
20. Donate, even if it’s just a little, to a cause that I really believe in. (I’ll be doing lots of research for this one! (; )
So there you have it, not much- but it’s all a start. Make sure to come back tomorrow and take your turn letting us know how things are going!