Hey there dolls! How was your weekend??
First things first I’m sharing a unique gift wrap idea over at Jen’s place today while she’s off gallivanting in Australia. Can you say jealous… ?!?! Anyway… Hope you’ll pop over and check it out.
So how about a confession or two… Start this week with a clean slate, eh? 😉 Linking up over here, FYI.
1. I have been incredibly lazy lately. Boom. But it’s the truth… I spent 98% of my weekend on the couch watching TV with the hubs. He has an excuse… he had to work Saturday night… But I didn’t. I slept. We did get our Christmas lights up. And went on a DQ run… Candy Cane Chill blizzard, anyone?! Yes, please.
2. Did you read Alyx’s post today? You should. I’m so with her there. I’m over the blog stress. The worrying about getting more people to come follow our blog, to comment on our posts. The ones who do, we’re incredibly grateful for you and don’t know what we’d do without you. To those that don’t… well, you’re missing out. Truly Lovely rocks. 😉 But I no longer feel the need to pay $xxx amount of dollars to get you to come see for yourself.
3. This working from home thing has REALLY messed up my getting dressed mojo… This was the only good outfit I put on last week… and I only wore it a little while. The rest of the week I wear jeans and a t-shirt. Or work out clothes… which consists of mainly sweat pant capris and a t-shirt.
4. I try to workout at least three days a week. Today should be day one this week… I’m not gonna do it. See confession #1.
5. I get discouraged about commenting on other blogs. If I comment at your place several times a week and throughout that week you never once make it over to see what I’m up to… OR at the very least reply to the comment I left at your place… I’m done. I won’t be going back. This blog world is about sharing and interacting. If you don’t interact BACK with me, then I won’t try interacting with you anymore. See confession #2.
What do you have to confess this week?