WIWW – Sweater Dress from Old Navy

Hi there dolls!

I haven’t done a What I Wore Wednesday in quite a while… This working from home thing has really taken a toll on my every day style… Good news is I’ve been working out more, but the bad news is I wear a lot of work out clothes and sweats versus actually dressing up everyday. Oops. ;)

So for this week’s WIWW, I figured it was time to really get dressed up! The weather is finally getting cooler here in AZ… Not much cooler mind you, but cooler than it has been, so for the CrowdTap and Old Navy Spice up Your Style campaign I chose a pretty striped sweater dress.

Crowdtap campaign

I’ve got to say I’m pleasantly surprised with how much I like my sweater dress. I’ve never owned one before so I was a bit afraid it would be itchy, uncomfortable and unflattering, but I discovered the exact opposite. Paired with some fun tights and my tall fall boots this dress makes a cute but cozy fall/winter outfit!

sweater dress and riding boots

I added the black belt to give the dress a little more shape.
So, what do you think??

With the campaign I received two dress coupons. This time I gave the other one to my sister in law, Stephanie.
Here she is rocking the dress she chose! Too fun, right!?!

{Pardon the cell phone pic…} She lives several hours away from me, but we still wanted to shop together, so we did… via phone and picture messaging…
Have you ever shopped with a friend miles away via phone…? It’s kind of fun! ;)

Have you tried any of Old Navy’s new dresses?
What’s your favorite style?

Fall outfit from Old Navy

Happy shopping lovelies!

Disclosure: I received two dress coupons in exchange for this post via Old Navy and Crowdtap. As always opinions shared are 100% my own!

Linking to these fun what I wore link ups!

pleated poppy

Comments

1. Very cute Kassi. You and your sister sure know how to rock a dress. If you want cooler temps. come visit me. It’s 35 degrees today with snow flurries! Brrrr!

Thanks Laurie! ;) It’s MUCH warmer here… twice as warm almost… 64 degrees outside and sunny right now. No sweater dress today!

2. Found you thru the Pleated Poppy…your outfit caught my eye.
    Love it! you look awesome! Jessica.

Thanks for the visit today Jessica!!! I tried commenting at your place and was having trouble with my WP login, so I don’t know if it went through or not… But if not, I loved both your fall outfits! :)

3. You both look great! I love how the stripes on your dress are different on the shoulder! Too cute! If you get a sec, I’d love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

Thanks Kacie! I love the shoulder stripes too! It definitely gives the dress a little different look. Thanks for stopping by today!

4. Both dresses are really pretty. You look fabulous in your stripes.

~FringeGirl

Thanks so much!!! I love the dress I got! Stripes seem to be really in right now. Thanks for the visit today!

5. I was worried about sweater dresses being itchy/uncomfortable, too, but I was pleasantly surprised by mine, too. I think this is a great look!

I have never shopped long distance with anyone because I usually go at times when everyone else is at their 9-5. :)

Don’t you love surprises like that!?! Something you thought you would never wear becomes a favorite outfit!
      And I don’t blame you! Shopping during the working hours of the day is prime shopping time! Less busy, less crowded! :)

6. what a cute outfit! love that dress on you!

7. Lookin gorgeous!
    Love how y’all shopped together long distance. I do this with my sis!

8. I love those colors Kassi!
    And I cannot be 100% sure, but I think we own the same pair of boots :)

9. I have not gone to Old Navy in forever, but these are really cute – maybe I should!

I hadn’t been in a long time either… It’s always fun to go in and see the new stuff they’ve got!!!

Trackbacks

1. [...] sister in law got to choose one as well! Since we did the whole shop via the telephone thing with my last Crowdtap campaign and it worked, we decided to do it [...]