WIWW: No nonsense Tights and Leggings

This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

Hey there lovelies, time for another What I Wore Wednesday! This week’s clothing item of choice… Tights and leggings! Specifically No nonsense tights and leggings!

I actually shared a photo on Instagram of me wearing leggings the other day because honestly… I’m NOT a leggings wearing kind of girl. I didn’t own a single pear of leggings until this lovely pair of black corduroy No nonsense leggings.

black tights outfit

I was quite impressed to say the least. This one pair of leggings completely changed the look of this outfit. I normally wear that brown top with jeans but I think it’s meant to be worn with leggings… It’s just too long to look completely right with jeans. The leggings were SO comfortable. They were thick and warm for this cool winter weather we’ve been having… Needless to say turns out maybe I am a leggings wearing kind of girl! Who’d have thought!?!

Then take these brown No nonsense tights. I don’t wear dresses very often normally, but especially during the winter months. It’s just too cold. BUT with these tights I can wear dresses all year long if I want to.

No nonsense tights outfit

So basically what it comes down to is that I received a pair of leggings and a pair of tights. Only two items. BUT those two items have insanely expanded my normal wardrobe!!! Nice, right?!

No nonsense tights and leggings can both be found at food and drug stores or even at your nearest mass outlet retailer. You know what that means for you?! For a crazy afforable price you can easily find and purchase tights and leggings to help YOU expand your wardrobe!

To find more fun outfit ideas incorporating No nonsense leggings and tights be sure to like No nonsense on Facebook and follow them on Twitter. Or… You’ve heard of Jill Martin, yes?! She’s the author of the New York Times best selling guide, “I Have Nothing To Wear” and a correspondant for Access Hollywood. Well, she’s teaming up with No nonsense to help women, especially like me (the no leggings/tights wearing kind) ;), figure out how to wear colorful tights and leggings with style! For more information be sure to watch this short video.

Happy shopping lovelies!!

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments

1. You look so cute! I wore my leggings in public not under a dress for the first time yesterday and loved it! felt so comfortable.

Thanks friend!!! I have yet to really wear mine out of the house, but I did step up to actually wearing them in front of people that come over! haha.

2. SUPER cute! Both outfits look great! I love my jeggings – I have 3 pairs and I think I need 3 more!

Thanks Amanda! I’d always heard they were comfortable, but I had no idea they’d be this awesome!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. You are rockin those tights and leggings girl! I love how affordable these are also, they look great too which is a total bonus!

Ooh I agree!!! For just a few dollars you can add a whole new dimension to your wardrobe!!! And thanks friend! SO glad I felt comfortable in them! haha.

4. You look so darling in leggings, I don’t know if I could pull it off, it would be comfy though! And that dress is so darling with tights!

Thanks Carlee!!! They really are comfortable! I was afraid of them too at first and need something REALLY long as the top to make me feel covered, but I like them. ๐Ÿ˜‰

5. You look great, Kassi! I love tights with boots this time of year. -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Thank you Marci!!! I love being able to wear my boots, so the more outfit choices the better! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. I love both of these outfits! you look darling in them!

7. LOVE both the outfits Kassi! You rocked em!! I am SO not a leggins/tights girl either. Like never…. will def have to get these!! Thanks for sharing!

Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

Thanks friend!! I was pleasantly surprised to be able to pull them off! You should definitely try them, I bet you could too! ๐Ÿ™‚

8. That dress is just darlin’! Love the looks. You rock itgirl!

Thanks Demi!!! And welcome!!!! Thanks for the Facebook like today! Hope to see you around more often!

9. You look so cute. You’re young….you can get away with it. Me? Not so sure. I did wear leggings back in the 80’s, or was it 90’s. Maybe both. I might give them a try just around the house though. ๐Ÿ™‚

You should definitely try it Laurie! I was surprised I could pull them off! Maybe you will be too! ๐Ÿ˜‰

10. so cute!!! I love both outfits! ๐Ÿ™‚ amazing what one pair of tights/leggings can do for a wardrobe!!!

11. I love the leggings – I think they totlaly work for you, Kassi!