Happy Happy February!!! (: This year is already flying by and I for one am elated, I think 2013 is going to be GREAT. I’m so excited it’s time to check in again and see how everyone is doing with their wishes. I don’t have A LOT to report- but by small and simple things, right? Several of my wishes are geared more for summer so hopefully things will move a little faster then. If you haven’t started yet- not a big deal! The point is for it to be fun and open- you can absolutely still join us! Just write up your list and grab a button here!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.trulylovelyblog.net/category/twenty-wishes/" title="Truly Lovely"><img src="http://www.trulylovelyblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/wishes-button.png" alt="Truly Lovely" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here’s how things are going with my list!
All progress/updates from last time are in red and the newest updates are in purple.
Kayli’s Twenty Wishes by December 2013
1. Grow a garden. (Like really grow one. Keeping the weeds out and tending it to it and all!)
2. Start playing the guitar.
3. Make and send valentines.
My roommate and I made some this weekend! So the sending part is stalling out a little bit. I WILL be sending them- they might be a few days late but they’ll get there! (:
4. Buy my first pair of converse.
5. Make meditation a habit. (Not necessarily the kind of meditation you’re thinking, just learning to be.)I’ve started this one- it’s been sort of difficult because adding a new habit is hard- but I have time to improve. I have to admit I’m not doing a very good job of this, but I’m trying- a little at a time. (:
6. Finish an embroidery project. (Like pillowcases, or a dresser scarf or something.)
I actually finished my first pillowcase AND I’ve done another little small project- but I won’t cross this off until I finish my other pillowcase (:
7. Learn the alphabet in American Sign Language.I started this one too! I had them all memorized for like a week and now I forget a few, so I still need to rehearse to keep it in my long term memory- but we’re getting there!
8. Reread the entire Harry Potter series.
9. Paint again! (And maybe try something super abstract)
10. Sleep under the stars.
11. Read at least one C.S. Lewis book.
12. Buy 1 FULL outfit that I really love and maybe wouldn’t buy otherwise.
13. Get a professional best friend photo shoot done with Sara.
14. Go fishing in the evening off of the dock.
15. Do the Color Run!
All signed up and ready to go in January! (: Went and LOVED it!!! It rained the whole time and it rocked. Seriously, there was color everywhere and music and people were dancing and yelling and it was THE. BEST.
16. Spend an entire day riding horses PURELY for fun- wherever I feel like going.
17. Throw someone a full on party- birthday or just because.
(I just changed this one because I like this wish better! You can see what I replaced it with by going to my original list here.)
18. Go to the Catwalk.
19. Learn to bake homemade bread!
20. Donate, even if it’s just a little, to a cause that I really believe in. (I’ll be doing lots of research for this one! (; )
And there it is! How’s your list coming along?? We’d love to have you write one and link it up here if you haven’t already!!