So, round two of our Twenty Wishes Project here on Truly Lovely! We want to invite you to join us by writing up your 20 wishes list and coming back here on Wednesday, January 29th to link it up with us! If you followed along with my list from 2013 you’ll notice there are a few carry overs. There are a few moved over from my 30 Before 30 list that I plan to really focus on this year AND there are also some brand new wishes!
Kassi’s Twenty Wishes List for 2014
1. Visit Disneyland with my little family.
2. Paint my master bedroom.
3. Plant an upside down Mulberry tree somewhere at my house.
4. Visit Build a Bear and build a bear for Klara.
5. Send a handwritten letter, note or card to someone via snail mail once a month.
6. Save for and buy myself a tablet of some kind. Maybe an iPad or a Surface. I’ve always wanted one… 😉
7. Complete my reading goal of 55 books in 2014.
8. Host and/or participate in a Google + Hangout with some bloggie friends.
9. Have the carpet in my house professionally cleaned. I know this sounds like an ought to do versus a want, but I ought to clean the carpets myself… I WANT to have someone else do it!! haha
10. Make over my guest bathroom.
11. Take Klara to The Color Run for her “second” time. Technically last year she was just riding in mommy’s tummy. This year I plan to take her in her stroller!
12. Get a front screen door for my house.
13. Get together monthly with at least one friend. Dinner, shopping trip, lunch, etc.
14. Visit Caboose Frozen Treats here in Safford. I’ve wanted to go since they opened, but haven’t ever made it since it’s across town!
15. Figure out a system for organizing and saving the baby clothes and items that Klara has outgrown.
16. Get tickets for and attend the 2014 National Finals Rodeo.
17. Build a container garden of some sort for my backyard.
18. Pay off my credit card. I’m SO close!!! I’m sure I can have it all paid off by the end of this year.
19. Take a photography class or workshop.
20. Throw a surprise party for someone.
Well, there you have it! My 20 wishes for 2014! Again, don’t forget to get your list written and come back here on Wednesday to link it up with us!!!