Okay so THIS is June’s Progress this time. We’ll be posting a linky party tomorrow (Wednesday, the 24th) so you can share your own progress this week too- so check back in tomorrow and join us! (:
My February updates are in pink.
My March updates are in green.
My April updates in purple.
May updates are in blue.
June updates are in orange.
1. Buy a pair of TOMS.
Done! And they’re adorable!
2. Take a cake decorating or chocolatier class. Or both.
3. Get a pink or purple streak in my hair.
I did it. I actually and truly did it! I did a purple and pink ombre section. I just figured that if I’m not gonna do it at this point in my life, then when AM I? It’s faded out already, but I have pictures!
4. Go to Julienne Jewelery.
5. Reread Harry Potter.
6. Donate Blood.
I did it! Our campus was doing a blood drive last week and I walked by the bus a million times before I talked myself into it. It was a super cool experience though. The people on the sidewalk cheered for me when I told them I wanted to donate, and then the people on the bus were INCREDIBLY nice. They were playing good music, I got to just sit and hang out, it was pretty painless, and then they gave me a Gatorade, a bag of chips, and a t-shirt. One of my best friends, Sonia, met me outside of the bus with a muffin. I felt like a champ all day. haha
7. Switch my phone to Spanish for a full week.
8. Pay for a stranger’s order in the drive-thru.
9. Try archery.
10. Paint something. Anything!
Guys- I’m all set to start a brand new portrait this Friday and I couldn’t be more excited! I’ll let you know how it goes.
11. Upgrade my phone.
12. Go out frequently with the girls, specifically to a Karaoke night at some point.
Doing good! No karaoke yet but we’ve done dinner a couple of times so we’re getting somewhere!
We’ve done ice cream and dinner recently. Not doing too shabby for being so busy!
13. UPDATE: Go to General Conference in Salt Lake City. (I kind of like where I live. You can see the wish I replaced here.)
Did this too! My roommate and I took a day out of the week and road tripped it. It was probably the coolest trip EVER. So many memories, so much fun. I’ll never ever forget it. Here are some pictures of that adventure!
14. Read The Complete Sherlock Holmes.
Started this! Hopefully I’ll finish it by summer!
15. Go to Graham’s.
16. Do the Color Run Kaleidoscope Tour.
Did this! We went in January and it was a blast! (As always)
17. Set up and go on at least one double date. They’re so fun!
I went on a double earlier this month and it was awesome. Seriously though. But I’ll leave this uncrossed for now.
18. Start a letter album for Klara.
19. Finish my quilt top.
Getting to this- summer is a wonderful thing.
20. Learn how to play Poker.
Not much but hey, progress is progress. I can’t wait to see how your own wishes are coming along- and if you have yet to make a list, you still have time!