Halloween Spider Web Candles

Halloween is now less than a week away!
Here’s a quick, easy Halloween craft for those last minute decorations!!

Spider Web Candles

I bought two white candles at Wal-Mart.
Then used my Silhouette SD to cut out two spider webs in black vinyl.
The spider web is another FREE shape included with the software.

Carefully stick them onto the candles and smooth all edges.

Done! Quick and easy! And so cute!

What are you scaring up these last few days before Halloween lovelies??

By the way… I am guest posting over here today!
It’s not my usual crafty post either… This time I’m talking….
MARRIAGE!!! Hope you’ll stop by and say hello!

Linking this here and here and to these.
P.S. Thanks to Kara for letting me share this here first! 🙂

Comments

1. love the candles! your so creative and crafty. i'm jealous 🙂

2. Brit @ JandMs Eye Candy says:

Your creativity with your Silhouette is so inspiring! Love all the things you come up with for it! Thanks girl 🙂

3. Ami w/AliLilly says:

I LOVE IT!!! I wish I had one!!! I can't wait for all the giveaways that should be coming up for the holidays!

4. Love the candles!! 🙂

5. Sarah {the fontenot four} says:

Cute! New follower from followers fest!

6. Jenn McClure- Caldwell says:

I love this. It seems like such a simple but awesome craft. I will have to keep this in mind. Thanks for sharing!

<3 Jenn

7. Style Outside The Box says:

Just saying Hi from Style Outside the Box! We would love to do a link swap with you! 🙂 New Follower from Oct Fest! 🙂 Come say HI at http://www.styleoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/ Don't Forget to Enter Our Blog Fest Contest!

🙂

8. The candles are Awesome!!!!
    I am your newest follower from the Fest 🙂
    Courtney

9. jessica dukes says:

seriously, your just showing off!!! you should sell those, i love them! i am a new follower from the follow fest, love your blog.

10. Sassy Sites! says:

These are way cute!! What an easy way to SPOOK-tify your candles! 🙂 Thanks for linking up to Sassy Sites FFA party! Have a wonderful Halloween weekend! XOXO!!

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

11. Erin O'Riordan says:

Those are so cute!

Happy Halloween!

Trackbacks

1. […] you use year round and adjust it for each holiday/season, don’t you think?!?You can see my Halloween Candles here and my Thanksgiving Candles here. For Christmas here’s another (EASY and CHEAP) […]

2. […] VINYL! I love cutting me some vinyl with my Silhouette for all kinds of projects!Like this one, or this one, or this one! Kayli: Does flour count? Haha! But I love fabric, it’s probably my […]