Measurement Conversion Platter

We’ve talked before about some of our Bloggie Besties…
And I’ve mentioned Ami of AliLilly before…
But let me say again, she ROCKS!!! Love that girl!
We met through blogging of course and have become GREAT friends!

After our wedding, I received this little lovely in the mail from my sweet friend Ami!
The vinyl and earrings are both from My Lil Luna on Etsy
The vinyl is meant for use on an electric mixer, but I wanted to put my own spin on it. Of course! haha.

So I whipped up my own measurement conversion platter for my kitchen!
The red platter was purchased at Wal-Mart and matches my red, apple themed kitchen perfectly!

Simply peel the vinyl from the backing and using the transfer paper included to position how you’d like.
Then smooth!

Easy, peasy! πŸ™‚
I used a little metal easel stand from Wal-Mart, the same one I used for this project, and just bent it a little to hold the extra weight of the platter to display.
I LOVE IT!!!

It’s already come in quite handy for converting measurements on a few of my recent baking endeavors. πŸ™‚
THANKS so much to Miss Ami for the lovely gift!
Makes me think of my lovely friend every time I see it!
And thanks to Krystin of My Lil Luna for including those lovely earrings!!!
Watch for a post including them tomorrow!!! πŸ™‚

Linking this here and here and to these.

Comments

1. what a fun way to display measurement conversions! perfect and simply craft idea. may be borrowing this one πŸ™‚

thanks for sharing!

2. That looks so cute! The red is a perfect bit of pop!

3. Kara @ Mine for the Making says:

I love Ami too πŸ™‚ What a sweet gift! I love how the vinyl looks on the red platter. Great kitchen decor!

4. Stacie @ Jame says:

I love it when something is both beautfiul and useful! I'd be cheating off that plate all the time.

I found you through followers fest! What a beautiful blog. I have a Christmas series going on with a Christmas post a day for 50 days and it just started! You should check it out!

-Stacie

5. ah! cute what a great idea!!

6. Brit @ JandMs Eye Candy says:

Super cute and handy! I call my hubbie when I need measurements converted πŸ˜‰ I think I should steal this, and then I wouldn't need him anymore, well for measurements πŸ˜‰ Thanks for linking up!
    Brit

7. Life In The Thrifty Lane says:

Such a cute idea and looks great on your countertops. Ami is such a sweetheart!

8. Ami w/AliLilly says:

Kassi I LOVE IT!!!!! It seriously looks so fantastic!! Thanks for the shout-out of love!!! You are such a great friend!! I seriously love you girl!!! πŸ™‚

9. Ami w/AliLilly says:

Oh and Kara and Veronica, I totally love you too!!!!

10. looks awesome!!! I LOVE the red:)

11. Elle and Lou says:

The stickers are very effective on this plate- love the contrast.

12. Allison @ House of Hepworths says:

I really love this! I wouldn't have thought to put it on a plate, but it looks fab!!