Hi there loves!
As promised, here’s my list of 20 Wishes for our 1 Year 20 Wishes project!
Find out more about the project and why we’re hosting it here.
In short, this is a list of 20 Wishes I plan to accomplish before next December. These are wishes I WANT to do… not things I have to do or ought to do.
We’d love to invite you to join us… Grab a button below and come back on Thursday, November 8th to link up YOUR 20 wishes.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.trulylovelyblog.net/category/twenty-wishes/" title="Truly Lovely"><img src="http://www.trulylovelyblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/wishes-button.png" alt="Truly Lovely" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Kassi’s Twenty Wishes List for 2013
1. Read 50 books, just for fun, that I WANT to read.
2. Take a trip up Mount Graham. (I’ve lived here a year now, think it’s time to start checking out the local sites!)
3. Make a scrapbook of my trip to Australia. (I’ve had the photos since um… 2003…. oops….)
4. Participate in a Color Run!
5. Host a girlfriends’ dinner party in my home. Invites, menus, the whole she-bang!
6. Build my photography portfolio to include 10 different sessions.
7. Make a photography website and FB page with those 10 sessions.
8. Attend an AZ blogger event.
9. Makeover my master bedroom.
10. Visit a winery and do a wine tasting.
11. Plant rose bushes in my backyard.
12. Take a 2 year anniversary trip just me and the hubs.
13. Private wish. (This is something I REALLY, really, REALLY wish for, so I don’t want to jinx it… When it does happen I’ll share what it is.)
14. Makeover our guest bathroom.
15. Plant an upside down Mulberry tree somewhere at my house.
16. See George Strait in concert for his final tour.
17. Take a photography class or work shop.
18. Download a Book of Mormon reading app of some sort and read at least the first half!
19. Visit Build a Bear and actually build a bear.
20. Host a holiday for my family including a traditional dinner.
I can’t WAIT to get started on my list! I already have a few things in the works…
Don’t forget to get YOUR list ready to link up with us on Thursday and to come back in December (we’ll let you know the exact date) to link up on your first month’s progress!
Again, if you don’t have all 20, that’s ok! You can always add more later!
Now it’s your turn! What’s one thing you will put on your list??